DO YOU KNOW?
1. What Mr. Maxton said to Mr. Gallacher at the Moffat Hydropathic?
2. What Miss Ada Hayes, of Edmonton, is going to do with 25 circus ponies and 2 donkeys?
3. How much the Secretary of State for the Home Department knows about London bottle-parties?
4. When a Minister of the Crown collided with a Belisha beacon?
5. How much basic slag was consumed in Clackmannan in 1938?
6. Where the Domala ' was attacked?
7. That the answers to all these questions can be found in HANSARD.
INSIDE INFORMATION ON PUBLIC AFFAIRS STARTLING DISCLOSURES ABOUT GOVERNMENT POLICY INTIMATE DETAILS ABOUT THE WHOLE WORLD
—and all at sixpence a copy.
No well-informed man can afford to leave HANSARD unread. Have it on your breakfast-table instead of breakfast-bacon.
M. G. BALFOUR.